Eyelash Extension Glue & Adhesive
We offer a wide range of professional eyelash extension glues and liquids that cater to every artist at any level. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced lash artist looking for high-quality lash adhesive, primer, or remover, we've got you covered! Shop now and start your lash journey with us.
What's the best adhesive for eyelash extensions?
We at Lash Jungle Pro have a diverse range of professional eyelash extension glues that cater to every artist at any level in Australia.
From beginners to intermediate lash artists looking for an eyelash glue with moderate drying speed and great retention, and for the advanced lash artist wanting a super-fast drying glue that matches up with the application speed, we've got you covered with the best collection of eyelash extensions glues!
We also offer our high-quality eyelash extension glue remover, lash primer, and superbonder that are all developed & hand-tested by a group of experienced lash technicians. They are specifically designed to maximise retention and expedite application speed while being super easy to use - even for beginners!
All our products at Lash Jungle Pro are formulated and made in South Korea using only the best ingredients on the market.
Now is the best time to level up your lash game! 💪 Shop our lash extension glue & liquid range today.
Eyelash extension adhesive is a specialised glue specifically designed for attaching lash extensions to natural lashes. It's different from the lash glue that is used for false (strip) lashes and is only to be used by certified lash artists. It's normally formulated with cyanoacrylate as its main ingredient and a crucial component in the lash extension application process. As a lash artist, it is essential to choose a high-quality and freshly produced lash adhesive that is safe and reliable, also matching your lashing speed and room environment to ensure the best retention possible and client satisfaction.
Once correctly applied to natural lashes, eyelash extension glue could last between 3 to 8 weeks, but largely depending on factors like the quality of the lash adhesive, application technique of the lash technician, and clients' aftercare. Proper lash aftercare, including avoiding rubbing or playing with extensions, gently cleaning them regularly, not using mascara or a lash curler, and using only oil-free products, can help extend the lifespan of the extensions. However, even with proper care and good technique, the natural shedding of lashes may also cause the extensions to fall out.
Proper storage is essential to maintain the effectiveness and longevity of eyelash extension adhesives. Here's how to store them:
- Keep away from sunlight and moisture: Store the adhesive bottles in a cool, dark environment, away from direct sunlight and humidity. Exposure to heat, light, and moisture can degrade the adhesive's quality and reduce its shelf life. We recommend using an airtight container.
- Use silica gel packs: Add silica gel packs inside the container to help absorb any moisture that might be present.
- Clean the nozzle and close tightly: After each use, clean the adhesive nozzle using a lint-free glue wipe to prevent glue build-up. If you don't, the nozzle may become blocked, and you may end up throwing away the bottle before using it all up. Plus, close the lid tightly after each use to prevent air from entering the bottle.
Typically, unopened lash glue has a shelf life of about six months. Once the bottle is opened, the adhesive is exposed to air and moisture, which initiates the curing process. As a result, the glue's effectiveness and shelf life decrease. Generally, once opened, lash glue can last up to four weeks if stored correctly.
Determining the best eyelash extension adhesive depends on individual preferences, lashing speed, and experience level. Different lash adhesives offer varying curing times and viscosities to cater to the needs of different lash artists. At Lash Jungle, we offer a range of adhesives to suit various requirements:
Smart adhesive: Ideal for beginner lash technicians, with a curing time of 2-4 seconds. It offers medium viscosity, providing ample time to adjust the angle of placement and ensure proper contact at the base.
Rapid adhesive: Our most popular option for intermediate to advanced lash artists. It has a quick curing time of 1-1.5 seconds, allowing for efficient application and adjustments when needed.
Extreme adhesive: Designed for more advanced lash artists who have a quick and steady hand. It offers a cure time of 1 second.
Ultimate adhesive: Specifically developed for super speedy lash artists. With a curing time of 0.5-1 second, it enables quick completion of full sets while providing a strong hold.
Still not sure? Take this adhesive quiz to find out the best option for you.
Using eyelash extension adhesive requires precision and careful application. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Prepare the lashes: Ensure the client's natural lashes are clean, dry, and free from any makeup or debris.
- Shake the adhesive: Vigorously shake the adhesive bottle for 1-2 minutes to ensure proper mixing of the ingredients. Alternatively, use a lash glue shaker for 10 seconds.
- Dispense a small drop: Squeeze a small drop of adhesive onto a lash tile or jade stone.
- Isolate a natural lash: Ensure that the natural lash you're about to apply onto is properly isolated by lash tweezers.
- Dip the extension: Gently dip the base of the lash extension into the middle of the adhesive drop. Ensure only the bottom 2mm of fan lashes are dipped. Try not to pick up an excessive amount of glue as it results in stickies (multiple lashes sticking to each other).
- Attach the extension: Carefully place the lash extension on the isolated natural lash, ensuring a proper base attachment without any contact with the skin. Hold it in place for a few seconds to allow the adhesive to dry.
- Repeat the process: Continue isolating a natural lash and attaching extensions until the desired look is achieved.
Every lash brand recommends a slightly different range as the lash glue bottles are all formulated differently. However, a "good" humidity range is typically between 45% and 65%, while the temperature should be around 20-25°C. The best approach is to directly consult the manufacturer for specific recommendations.
For instance, at Lash Jungle PRO, we recommend the following conditions for all our adhesives:
If the room's humidity is higher than the ideal level (above 65%), the cyanoacrylate (the main ingredient of your glue) will be overly activated by the excess moisture in the air, which speeds up the curing process. This means the glue may dry even before you apply the extension to your client's natural lash. On the other hand, if your workstation is cold and dry - especially during winter - your glue will dry more slowly than normal.
Pro tip: Use a hygrometer to monitor the conditions in your lash room. Based on its reading, use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater, or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
Are you having issues with your retention? Here are some
Top tips to maximise your lash retention.
1. For lash artists at beginner or intermediate levels, avoid fast-setting glues and consider using a slower-drying adhesive like Smart Adhesive or Lady Black adhesive. This will give you enough time to apply lashes while ensuring precise direction and placement.
2. Make sure your clients' natural lashes are squeaky clean, free from oil build-up or makeup residue. If necessary, perform a thorough lash bath using a lash cleanser.
3. Check the freshness of your lash glue, ensuring it was opened within the last 4 weeks. Always store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If the glue appears stringy, fails to attach to natural lashes properly, or emits a strong chemical odour, it might have gone bad.
To easily track the open date, try writing it down on the adhesive bottle every time you open a new bottle.
4. Control the drying time of the lash glue by adjusting the temperature and humidity of your lash room. You can use a humidifier, a fan, or an air conditioner. If the glue is drying too slowly, increase the temperature/humidity to speed up the curing process. Conversely, reduce the temperature/humidity if the glue dries too fast.
5. During the lash application, remember to dispense a fresh glue drop every 15-20 minutes to maintain its maximum performance.
6. Ensure you attach the base properly, leaving at least 2mm of bonding area. A larger bonding area typically results in better retention. If you're a beginner, consider using a flatter curl, such as B or C, to make the application easier. Avoid leaving gaps between the extension and the natural lash, as even tiny gaps can cause poor retention.
7. Be mindful of the amount of glue you use. Too little glue can lead to poor retention, while excessive glue may cause lashes to stick together. When lashes are stuck together, it can be uncomfortable for the client if one of the stuck lashes grows out first, which may lead to early shedding of healthy lashes.
For classic lashes, a small bead at the bottom should be sufficient.
For premade fans, consider the dimensions. Lower dimension lashes, such as 3D 0.07 lashes, tend to have a slimmer base and pick up a smaller amount of glue, so use slightly more glue than usual. For higher dimensions, like 10D volume fans, only dip the bottom 2mm to avoid picking up too much glue.
Since our launch in 2020, we have proudly sold over 50,000 bottles of eyelash extension adhesives to satisfied customers across Australia. Our success lies in our commitment to providing top notch products that have been tested and developed by master lash artists.
Why choose Lash Jungle adhesives?
Expertly tested and developed: Our lash adhesives undergo rigorous testing and are carefully developed to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. We have researched various manufacturers and samples to find the perfect adhesive that delivers outstanding results for lash artists.
Tailored for Australian environments: We understand the challenges of working in the Australian climate, and our adhesives are specially designed to perform well in these conditions, ensuring reliable and strong bonding power.
Continuous improvement: We value feedback from our customers and have used it to continuously improve the quality of our adhesives. With over 700 5-star reviews, you can trust our collection of eyelash extension adhesives.
Made in Korea: Our adhesive bottles are freshly produced every two weeks by our trusted partner in South Korea, known for its quality manufacturing.
Fast and reliable shipping: We offer express shipping Australia-wide, ensuring you receive your lash adhesives within 1 to 3 business days. No need to worry about delays or the adhesive going bad during transit.
Try our adhesives today and elevate your lash artistry to new heights!